Ecological and Leisure-cultural Waterfront Space in Seoul International District
The Seoul Metropolitan Government plans to organize the International Invited Design Competition for the Ecological and Leisure-cultural Waterfront Space in Seoul International District in an effort to create a leisure-cultural waterfront space along Tancheon Stream and Han River within the Seoul International District.
As the first stage of this design competition, we invite applicants to submit their Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for the shortlisting process.
- To participate, a team must be comprised of professionals (individuals or firms) including major disciplines.
- Requirements for a team composition
- Multi-disciplinary team composed of relevant fields of urban planning/design,
architecture, civil engineering*, ecological environment**, transportation, etc.
*Civil engineering : Water resources engineering, structural engineering, etc.z
**Ecological environment : Landscape architecture, environment, etc.
- A team should decide a lead designer (or firm) that is best qualified to the design
goals and specify the reason in RFQ submission.
2. RFQ (Request for Qualifications) Submission
Date: Aug. 23 (Fri.), 2019. Between 10:00~17:00 (KST)
Method of Submission: by visit at 5th Floor, Premier Place Bldg., Cheonggyecheon-ro 8, Joong-gu, Seoul, Korea (Southeast Area Project Division, Regional Development Headquaters, Seoul Metropolitan Government)
3. Team Selection Criteria
1 Basic design concept & understanding of the project (50%)
2 Fitness of team composition & organization (35%)
3 Prior experience in comparable project (15%)
※ For more detail, please refer to the website
Full information click here