Glasson Huxtable has an exciting opportunity for a talented
Junior to Mid-Level Landscape Architect.
Established for over 30 years, we work across the full spectrum of landscape architectural and urban design services from landscape masterplanning, concept to detailed design and landscape assessment work.
We have undertaken high profile projects in New Zealand as well as Asia and the Middle East.
Please visit our website: www.ghla.co.nz for more information.
You will use your skills and experience to work on a varied range of projects and be able to work collaboratively as part of the team.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least a Bachelor in Landscape Architecture from NZ or equivalent overseas degree.
- A high level of competency in AutoCAD and Adobe suite including Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
- 3D software capability such as Sketchup and Lumion.
Other essential attributes:
- Proficient in written and spoken English with report writing experience.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to participate in project team work.
- A current NZ work visa.
- A good work ethic and ability to focus on the task in hand.
- A good knowledge of plants.
Experience with contract management, or construction supervision of landscape construction projects is also desirable but not essential.
Salary will be negotiated, dependant on skill level, experience and qualifications. A full job description is available on request.
Should you be interested, please send your current portfolio, CV and a covering letter as to why you are equipped for this role.
Glasson Huxtable Landscape Architects
149 Victoria Street, Christchurch
Tel: 03 365 4599