DWG Landscape architects are looking for a new and enthusiastic member for a fixed 1 year contract to help out on a number of large scale overseas projects.
Get to work on some amazing overseas landscape projects. Our increasing oversea's work load means we require a staff member who has excellent design skills, and is willing to work on residential and large scale commercial / public space projects.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Full NZ drivers licence
- Excellent graphic design ability, production and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of construction methods and detailing Proficiency in Vectorworks, sketchup or Lumion, indesign, photoshop and MS Office
- Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Fixed term - full time contract to 1st October 2021
- Horticultural knowledge an advantage
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- A salary appropriate to experience
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Social and friendly work environment
Please apply by sending your Resume + portfolio with a brief introductory email to: firstname.lastname@example.org