Glasson Huxtable has an exciting opportunity for a talented Landscape Architect
Our award-winning practice has been established for over 35 years, we work across the full spectrum of landscape architectural and urban design services from landscape masterplanning, concept to detailed design and landscape assessment work.
You will use your skills and experience to work on a varied range of projects and to work collaboratively as part of our team. Our work comes from a wide range of sectors including public realm, urban, recreation, civic, education, commercial, and residential. We have undertaken high profile projects throughout New Zealand as well as overseas in the Middle East and Asia.
Please visit our website: www.ghla.co.nz for more information.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 12 months professional experience,
- At least a Bachelor in Landscape Architecture from NZ or equivalent overseas degree
- Competency in AutoCAD and Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- 3D software capability such as Sketchup and Lumion.
Other essential attributes:
- Proficient in written and spoken English with report writing experience
- Enthusiasm and willingness to participate in project team work
- A current NZ work visa
- A good work ethic and ability to focus on the task in hand
- A good knowledge of plants
- Experience with contract management, or construction supervision of landscape construction projects or Rhino and Grasshopper would be a bonus
Salary will be negotiated, dependent on skill level, experience and qualifications.
Should you be interested, please send your current portfolio, CV and a covering letter as to why you are equipped for this to: email@example.com