GreensceneNZ is a leading landscape design, build, maintenance and environmental consultancy company that specialises in all aspects of landscape project management, design, construction and aftercare, as well as providing ecological and arboricultural consultancy for the public, commercial and private sectors throughout New Zealand. As a company, we pride ourselves on our passion for our work, the quality of our clients and our friendly, supportive working environment.
Due to our expanding client base and extensive project portfolio, we are now seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer to join our hard working design division in the Auckland region.
The Senior Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer will be responsible for:
- Generating/managing client leads/enquiries, as well as developing new/maintaining existing client relationships
- Owning the design/build sales process with assistance from a dedicated support team
- Overseeing, developing and implementing the design/build project delivery processes
- Management/supervision of the design division team members
- Preparation of monthly sales/commercial opportunities report
- Championing marketing materials/project portfolio
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Ability to operate independently with a high level of organisational and time management skills
- Strong people skills re leading a design team, collaborating with our build team and communicating/networking with clients
- Extensive experience in delivering multiple residential/commercial design/build projects simultaneously
- Holding a BLA (or similar) qualification is desirable, knowledge of ACAD, SketchUp, Corecon and job costing is advantageous, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Outlook is a necessity
This is a great opportunity to join and contribute to an ever-expanding company who aims to (and does!) provide a fun, supportive and safe working environment for every team member.
At GreensceneNZ we truly love what we do – enhancing and protecting living environments. If we sound like a company that you would like to work for, then please send your CV to email@example.com no later than the 20th of December 2019.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you.