We’re after new graduates to join our Auckland & Wellington studios for the new year.
- Become part of our design-led interdisciplinary team
- Join our mission to deepen the relationships between land, people, culture
- Kick-start a career with no boundaries
First, here’s a little about us:
We are an integrated, design-led and award-winning design practice that removes the traditional boundaries between the disciplines of architecture, landscape and urban design. We are guided by a clear set of principles and ideas; our kaupapa is based on deepening the relationships between land, people and culture.
Here’s the role:
You’ll be working as part of an interdisciplinary team across a diverse range of projects that enrich communities and land. You’ll deliver excellent graphic and technical deliverables with plenty of opportunities to develop your broader design and delivery skills as your talents flourish.
Is this you?
- Super inquisitive about the world around you with a passion for design and innovation in landscape architecture, urbanism and beyond
- A background of achievement and leadership in work, study and other areas of your life
- A proactive attitude: you grab opportunities to chart your own course
- You love to share ideas, learn and collaborate
- Knowledge of a range of landscape architectural design tools and methodologies
- Strong design skills with an eye for detail, and ideally with an interest in getting things built
- Good software knowledge including Adobe Suite, Sketchup and CAD programmes
- A Bachelor or Masters in Landscape Architecture
What it’s like to work at Isthmus:
- We’ll support your learning and development with opportunities to stretch yourself and progress your career
- You’ll work across a diversity of ultra-inspiring and complex projects in a place where your strengths and interests will be nurtured
- Work/life balance is encouraged and you’ll be provided things like flexible work hours, time in lieu, and our very own public holiday based around ‘Matariki’ – a day off and a special dinner we throw for the whole team and whānau
- You’ll enjoy a special culture that includes a supportive team and lots of extras such as free yoga and fruit, shared monthly lunches, and many awesome team activities
If you’re hungry to grow your career with a team that is creating some of New Zealand’s best-designed places, please send us an application including your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about us and our current vacancies or check out some of our work at our website.