Our client is looking for a highly experienced professional to join their design and project management team.
Could this be you?
- Lead delivery of design projects within a high performing team
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with top-tier clients
- Great team environment and company culture
About the Role
Reporting to the head of the Landscape Architecture team, you will be responsible for excellence in the execution of their landscape architecture initiatives as well as bringing in new business to further increase the team’s growth. The primary objective of the Senior Landscape Architect is to provide leadership and outstanding service to clients while ensuring the successful delivery of high-profile projects.
- Lead projects from strategic/conceptual design through to detailed documentation and oversee implementation.
- Utilise your existing networks and further grow the client base to bring in new and varied projects.
- Key in developing initiatives and providing practical advice to complement their reputation for providing agile and forward-thinking solutions.
- A strong leader with exceptional interpersonal and business development skills who will truly be an asset to the company.
- Provide technical advice to the design team.
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in landscape architecture.
- Proven track record in a consulting environment working alongside high-profile clients.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/oversee a team of talented designers and to identify emerging business development opportunities.
- Extensive experience in both commercial and public-sector environments, preparing successful fee proposals for new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Landscape Architecture or similar).
- Have current NZILA registration (or overseas equivalent).
- Highly competent in using a broad range of digital tools and techniques, with experience using AutoCAD/Vectorworks, the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) as well as SketchUp 3D modelling (preferred but not essential).
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a trusted relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements and, at the same time, remain mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented team with diverse skills and experience.
- Proven experience in leading a team of professionals to ensure excellence in design.
About the company
Our client boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. They understand the importance of providing a great experience for their stakeholders - both internal and external.
They have grown to over 50 staff in a short space of time (the company was founded in 2013). Their success is largely due to the high calibre of personnel they attract and retain, with specialists in a wide range of services: advisory, planning and consents, project management, design, construction, quantity surveying and asset management.
They continue to expand and deepen their service offering to clients and are committed to providing a great working environment for staff. If being part of a dynamic and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then they can offer you great career progression. An attractive benefits package is offered.
Please email your application to email@example.com, or call Sarah Brooke on 021 432 448 for a confidential chat.