First, here’s a little about us
We are an integrated, award-winning design studio that lives in the overlap between the disciplines of architecture, landscape and urban design. We are guided by a clear set of principles and ideas; our kaupapa is based on deepening the relationships between land, people and culture.
Here’s the role:
You’ll be responsible for creating beautiful high-quality visual representations that brings our architecture, landscape and urban designs to life.
Applying both creative and technical skills, you’ll visualise complex spatial arrangements in a compelling way through the use of 3D digital media. Working collaboratively on design solutions you’ll show the flair and artistic vision that allows you to put your own creative spin on work and helping to take our 3D rendering and presentations to the next level.
- Produce evocative and rich imagery, top quality, photo-realistic or artistic stills
- Manage your own projects in their entirety from brief to delivery
- Create compelling animations and videos as well as 3D digital (face and solid) models
- Develop high-end pristine concept design renders for a wide variety of design projects
- Work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team to deliver a range of exciting and innovative design solutions
- Help us grow our digital capabilities and way in which we present our designs in new, stunning and bold ways
- Have an opportunity for growth in a team that’s pushing into leading edge technology and VR
Is this you?
- 5+ years in a design, digital or related industry
- Technical and creative skills, with a finely tuned design eye focus on producing top quality work
- Advanced knowledge of 3D S Max and V-Ray
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite including high-end Photoshop retouching
- Nice to haves include Autodesk Civil 3D, video editing or ArchiCAD
- Bonus points if you have a knowledge of interactive / digital technologies and presentation techniques
- You might have a background in architecture, landscape or urban design but we’re equally open to someone excited to apply 3D skills to a new industry
- Excited to work on meaningful and significant projects across New Zealand + be part of a team seeking to push boundaries
We believe in the good that comes from collaborating and creating together. As a business we love giving back to our people, from supporting your professional development to cultivating a people-led culture we’re proud of.
Joining a supportive group of people with common values, you’ll find a design-led studio environment sparked by curiosity, inspiration and opportunity. You’ll enjoy regular team lunches, free yoga, bike parks, fun team activities, celebrations and much more.
If you’re hungry for a rewarding role with a team designing some of New Zealand’s best designed places, please send us your CV with a portfolio of the work you’re most proud of to email@example.com.
Learn more about us at our website.