Jasmax is an established multi-disciplinary architecture and design practice with a rich heritage, spanning more than 50 years. With 200 employees and strong leadership, we pride ourselves on developing our people to deliver world class projects. Our team of landscape architects are engaged in a range of high profile civic and environmental projects throughout NZ. That’s where you come in.
About the role
We’ve landed some large transformational projects and are looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect to help see them through. Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in sustainability, be design-led and have:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a design practice
- A recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe suite to produce high quality documents, diagrams, plan renderings and visualisations, and
- Familiarity with the Building Code and New Zealand's natural and cultural landscape
What we offer
- Access to some of NZ’s best projects
- Professional growth and development
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to design NZ’s sustainable and cultural future
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this role, please send a cover email, outlining your suitability for and interest in the role, and a full CV and portfolio (no larger than 10MB preferably pdf format in one file) to email@example.com.