We started out as a family-run business and our core values still hold true amongst our teams. We back each other and uphold a welcoming and empowering culture with strong support for up-skilling. With staff from all around the world across our four offices, we value diversity and appreciate each individual for who they are and what they bring to our team.
We are problem solvers who think outside the box to find a better answer.
With a breadth of experience of design and contract management at a variety of scales, our landscape architecture and urban design team offer a creative and innovative approach to all projects.
Our dynamic team holds a variety of expertise, including large-scale master planning, urban design and landscape assessment, visitor experience, large scale open space design, social and med-high density housing developments, native wetland planting design and high-end residential projects. With our design approach always grounded in best practice, we deliver outcomes that balance environmental considerations, economic gain, and social well-being of the end users.
We are seeking a motivated landscape architect to join our landscape architecture and urban design team in an full time role. The position will involve a variety of work including public open space design, detailed design, concept design at various scales, design work in national parks through to urban environments, contract administration and management.
You will collaborate with a range of professionals within our Christchurch office as well as our other teams in our regional offices across the South Island. You will join a great team culture with a focus on good work-life balance, with the potential for flexible working hours.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years of practical work experience in landscape architecture
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and flexible and progressive approach to problem solving
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Experience or motivation to mentor landscape graduates and interns
- Competency with administering and managing landscape works contracts
- Excellent level of skill with the Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Good sketching/drawing and report writing skills
We look forward to receiving your application via our Careers portal: https://eliotsinclair.elmotalent.co.nz/careers/careers/job/view/58